Today we will be using chatGPT4 to write a script for a comic book, then each of you will be assigned a panel of that comic book and will make an outline drawing of the frame of the comic and then using Stable Diffusion + ControlNet to take your drawing and turn it into a completed panel. We will then assemble the images into a comic and you will be able to download the PDF of the comic and do whatever you want with it.
Here is a link to Chat GPT https://chat.openai.com/chat this is what we will write the comic in as a class.
For this project you will be using Stable diffusion with ControlNet to make your image/frame.
I have set up a dedicated instance for us to use here https://huggingface.co/spaces/zekewilliams/ControlNet
2ND INSTANCE HERE
Here are some other links for AI stuff
-working example https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion
– dreamstudio https://beta.dreamstudio.ai/dream
– controlnet https://huggingface.co/spaces/hysts/ControlNet
– Posemaker2 https://huggingface.co/spaces/jonigata/PoseMaker2
-MakePose free public pose based image generation https://makepose.com/
– Open Pose Library https://openposes.com/
– dal e 2 https://openai.com/product/dall-e-2
– gpt 4 https://chat.openai.com/chat
adobe firefly https://firefly.adobe.com/ currently in beta , Im waiting to be let in
© 2023 Zeke Williams | Theme by Eleven Themes